ATC Syndicate Members Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interdominion Rankings

2 posters

Go down

Interdominion Rankings Empty Re: Interdominion Rankings

Post by Des Carruthers Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 pm

The latest Interdominion ranking has several horses that ATC horses have competed against back in NZ.
Franco Nelson 6 ... Libertybelle Midfrew 24 ... Cyamach 36 ... The Bucket List 39 ... Risk 50 ... Delighful Offer 67 ... Our Sky Major has been scratched. Have Faith In Me, Smolda and Lenny The Shark are the top few with Guaranteed at 12. Given a good barrier, I could easily see The Faithful being competitive in amongst that group, around Gloucester Park.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by geejay Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Was just watching some races from Gloucester Park on saturday. Two good beginners Ima Connoisseur and Bettors Fire were extra impressive winners.Certainly need to be close to pace to beat such horses,Risk brave but never gonna beat Connoisseur who I seem to remember was held a high opinion of starting out in NZ and looked really good in this win after sitting parked.
Risk did look good to begin with in NZ though his latter runs there were a bit disappointing at times but think the potential is there.Calling him exciting in Interdominion discussions though definitely a bit premature though he could be on the improve and usually races handy so good for the park.
Hopefully Ideal Belle and The Faithful will become much more exciting prospects in Interdominion talk next year,stakewise in NZ they ahead of Risk.
Chicago Bull though showed how it's done winning from the back .impressive little fella that one,maybe not the toughest field though.
Sky Major seems to be battling to find his true form,back then tough run parked too much for him against Betters Fire, if only he could get back to his best !

geejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Des Carruthers Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:32 pm

It is interesting to note that a recent 2016 interdominion update included mention of the Bond stable in W.A. having the exciting ex Auckland horse Risk. I wonder how The Faithful and Ideal Belle would go if Risk is "exciting" in interdominion discussions. Good beginners who can lead or follow the pace and then sprint to the finish win most races at Gloucester Park.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Des Carruthers Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:34 am

Just got home from Gloucester Park where Libertybelle Midfrew won a heat of the Interdominion and Frith sat in the death seat from the outside barrier to win the mares race. Would love to see Ideal Belle take on these two very talented mares one day ... perhaps in Sydney early next year.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Des Carruthers Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:57 pm

For what it is worth, I have worked out the horse that I will follow in the Interdominion series. Unfortunately it is not ranked in the top 30 and so needs a few withdrawals to even get a start. The Bucket List is a great stayer and has run the second fastest 2200m ever in NZ history (Behind Dalton Bromac ... Major Star third). It ran a fantastic final 800 at Pinjarra today in running third. It is used to a heavy racing schedule and if the pressure is on the it will come home as well as any horse in the series. At the moment it is $26 a place and, if it makes the final 30, is my bet for the Perth Interdominion.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Des Carruthers Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:47 pm

The final Interdominion rankings have been published and I must say that I am underwhelmed by the overall standard. Apart from the top few there are quite a number of horses that are only good on their day with the right run. Non runners like Smolda, Beautide, Guaranteed, Sky Major, Ohoka Punter, Tiger Tara, Arden Rooney and even Franco Nelson would be good enough not only to make the final 30 but to start favourite in the final. If Christen Me does not come to Perth then the series will be lacking the overall high class that you expect from the Interdominion. That being said, the series may still prove to be exciting with keen competitive racing as it is a long way to come and sit back in the field, storm home in fast time and run seventh. If Christen Me does come and is near his top then he is a standout.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Interdominion Rankings Empty Interdominion Rankings

Post by Des Carruthers Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:35 pm

It is with some interest that I note that 9 of the horses entered and ranked for the Perth Interdominion have been beaten by ATC Syndicate horses. Major Star has finished in front of Lenny The Shark (Ranked 3), Mossdale Connor (14), Mighty Flying Mac (22), The Bucket List (51), Norvic Nightowl (53), Roger Ramjet (96) and Must Be Nice (102). Ideal Belle has beaten home Librtybelle Midfrew (27), The Bucket List (51) and Roger Ramjet (96). The Faithful has beaten Delightful Offer (71). Perth isn't that far from Auckland ... maybe one day.

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down